No More Spreadsheets,
No More Pivot Tables

Analyze all of your Paid Media data in one place, in real-time.

See What's Possible »
Used And Trusted By:

Is 80% of your time being wasted?

It’s estimated that when working with data only 20% of that time is actually spent on analysis. The other 80% of that time is spent aggregating, cleaning, and validating data.

When it comes to paid media, there are a litany of technologies and platforms that you can use to reach your customers; each one with their own analytics, definitions, and KPIs.

Aggregating and aligning that data can prevent you from getting the actual work of marketing done. We know that from our own experience, as well as working with hundreds of clients.

See how the Brand Builders Group was able to use this dashboard to eliminate time waste and scale their business:

Get metrics that matter

We began building out accelerated marketing dashboards for our clients that automatically aggregated their data and put it into a format that allowed for easy analysis and rapid insights.

We’ve tweaked, developed, and iterated this dashboard over years to produce the optimal paid media dashboard. This dashboard pulls in all of your most important data from each of your paid media platforms, aligns the data, and presents it in a digestible format.

Here are the reports that come with the dashboard:

Click to watch Digital Sales Dashboard reportsGet This Dashboard Today »

Leverage your superpower

Marketing professionals are not data professionals. Aggregating data is not something that marketers should be spending their time on.

The Paid Media Accelerated Insights Dashboard allows marketers to reclaim their time, focus on driving revenue, and execute with confidence.


How does it work?


We connect to your data sources

Like drinking right from the river

Connect Data Sources


Power up the automated dashboards

Leverage our years of experience working with ecommerce brands to get the top KPIs you need.

Power Up Dashboards


Customize your dashboards for your needs

Our data team can adjust calculations (like whether shipping and taxes should be included in your revenue) or filters (like removing duplicates from that time when you were switching systems)

Customize Dashboards

Put all your metrics in one place

In just two weeks, our pre-built eCommerce dashboard integrates with the most popular eCommerce tools. Once set up, it will clearly and accurately present your most important revenue metrics — in one convenient place.

And many more

What our customers are saying about praxis

Danette May

Danette May | Founder

We went from 15 sales per day to 350 sales per day on a funnel that wasn’t performing on Facebook Ads.

Mat Best

Mat Best

Vice President | Black Rifle Coffee

Praxis is great because we are able to see the HOLES and the ISSUES in our tracking, so now we can go and FIX them moving forward.

Molly Pittman

Molly Pittman

VP of Marketing | Digital Marketer

I trust and rely on Praxis dashboards for all my data!

Lisa Osborne

Lisa Osborne

CEO | Fancy Sprinkles

I am now able to toggle EXACTLY what I need to see for insights on my subscribers.

Dr Eric Edgerton

Jimmi Sparling

Founder & CEO | Life Renew + Nerve Renew

We just finished our first full fiscal year with Praxis and our profit margins are up 30%!

Michael Koski

Michael Koski

Owner & President | Get Bats Out

These metrics from Praxis have made the biggest impacts in my business this year.

Getting started is easy

Ready to Start?

Get started now »
Praxis Executive Pulse dashboard